Thursday, July 1

Review : Philips Avent ISIS Manual

Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 3 x 9 inches ; 2 pounds
Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
 
This pump actually came to me as a saviour when I need a partner for my Medela Mini E. Single pumping took me around 20 mins for each pumping session, so I decided to get another pump to cut half of the time used with my Medela Mini E. N I tell you, it works!  and I would recommend this for mothers with larger nipples compared to Medela standard breast shield which is smaller. I noticed that this pump really emptied my *b and I managed to get 6-10 oz for every 4 hours pumping session. So, if you want to pump while traveling or just to relieve engorgement, this is definitely the pump for you!

Review:

Pros
- Soft massage cushion 'petals' helps to stimulate a natural let-down reflex (really emptied my *b) and COMFY   :=))
- Easy to Assemble and Use
- Able to control suction (depending on how you squeeze the handle)
- Portable and light
- Very quiet
- Hooks right up to Avent bottles
- Recommended to use while nursing and pumping at the same time. I loveee… especially when husband drive I can pump and nurse my baby hfy.

Cons
- Taking more time than the electric pump as this is a single pump
- Hands can be tired due to pumping ( I hate this!)
- Might not be suitable for mothers with extra size breast (larger nipples).

No comments:

Post a Comment