Monday, August 30

Hannan’s thinking

19032010135 (Small)
Yesterday while picking up Hannan from her school we had a few chat. Was kinda long. Then I decided to go to Carrefour which is near to our house. I was telling her that I was about to call her grandpa (my dad of course!)

Me : I am thinking of calling Tuk Ayah. You know, he is my dad. Exactly like Baba is your Dad

Hannan : OoOOo… {with a smile on her face}

Me : My father is a very good man. He never angry at me last time because I am a good girl

Hannan : Ye ke..  {like doubting what I said}

Me : Yeah lah, he is not like your Baba, he is angry at you if you dont behave, right?..  He even pinch if you are too naughty. I think your Baba is not good, he is bad. Isn’t it?  (Provocative Mom is trying to see inside her girl’s head)

Hannan : {Kinda quiet while thinking…. }….

Me : Betul tak?… Betul kan…

Hannan : No.., I think you are bad too, because sometimes if I am naughty, you scolded me and pinch me.

HA HA HA,… padan muka cantik mommy!  Kwang Kwang Kwang

Me : No Hannan, actually both of us loves you,.. that is why we scold you if you do wrong things, so Hannan can be a very good girl, clever.. blah blah blah....  If you behave, we would never scold you, right?.. If momy tell you to stop fighting with your sister, you should, right?... 

Hannan : OK

Dalam hati : I should not ask at the first place! 

A Little Death In Dixie 

No comments:

Post a Comment